Dienstag, 6. Februar 2018

Set "Aroha"

Finally, it is time to follow up on my last cruise.

I had the opportunity to accompany the “AIDAcara“ on a part of its world tour. My part brought me from San Antonio in Chile over the Easter Island, Tahiti, Bora Bora and New Zeeland to Sydney. If you take a look at the route, you will see, that we passed a lot of time at sea.

Therefore, I prepared a lot of projects, some needing a lot of time like the “Double Oglala”.
One of the special projects is the set “Aroha“. The name is a word of the Maori and means “Love“.


Because we were travelling shortly before Christmas, I thought, that something sparkling was the right idea. So, I bezeled Rivolis of different sizes with peanut-beads.

Sadly, my design was not as liked as I thought. They liked the earrings and the chain of the necklace but not the pendant. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen