Donnerstag, 28. September 2017

Mildred´s Cross

These instructions by Beading4perfectionists were a birthday present from a friend. Therefore we had to try it together.
I did not like the colours of the example so I chose my own colours. Here is the result:


The instructions contain 13 pages with many photographs. Unfortunately, you first have the descriptions of four photographs and beneath that those four photographs in one row, which is  a bit confusing. When you know, what you are doing, it is manageable.
Although every step is explained, there are some mistakes in the instructions. The most important is the last element of the cross.
I also changed the beginning of the Herringbone-strap because my start looks neater.
However, I find the design of this pendant ingenious. By now I wear it on a long crochet rope.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen