Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

At last something for me

Last year I was going on a great trip. During this journey, my husband and I celebrated our silver wedding and then there were Christmas and New Year. Clearly, I needed the perfect outfit with the appropriate jewelry for this occasion. So I finally took the time and worked for me.

My dress for the silver wedding was steel blue with silver edging. To this I made a "Belle Helene" according to the instructions of Peetje.



I simply put it on a simple necklace.

Then there is the zig-zag necklace that has been strung quite often here in the exact colors of another dress.


The third piece is from Kara Jacob from the B&B from August 2009. The name is
"Through & Through", and it is inspired by the works of the Xhosa in South Africa. It threads itself easily and looks great. Convince yourself.


Here I used 11/0 Miyuki seed beads of the colors 0005, 0003F and 0577.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen