Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010

Competition entries (1)

I loved the crocheting competions in the http://www.perlenhaekeln.de-forum, unfortunately they are currently not being held, probably the interest has shifted more towards free competition. Following are my contributions, which mostly took part only as „also-runs“, but which stimulated me to take interest in the given topics. Here are the gems from the year 2007.
On the subject of bracelets and bangles, I contributed the following:


This bracelet is crocheted of 2 mm bugles, without fastener, the spiral was split into three parts and plaited, and then combined again. Even though it did not do very well in the competition, it has quickly found a lover, who often wears it.


My second article on this topic was this bracelet. It sits openly and has a solid wire as internal structure. The dragon motif was drawn by my son. I have crocheted seed beads in 15/0 with 30 beads per round.

In the summer there was a swap. The scale and pattern were given and two colors colours could be used.


Then came the topic of “forest and meadows”.


It was the fault of this little owl that I did participate in this competition. I saw it and knew what I would make of it.


Here are some detail shots from the branches and, yes, crocheted leaves.



The topic of the last competition this year was “children jewelry”. I really liked the idea a lot, unfortunately, the feedback from the hospital, where we donated the parts, was very thin. I wanted to make something that a boy could like, so I crocheted a key chain.


Yes, and it is hard to believe that this Teddybear was the winner.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen